Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simple Side bursting with color ~ 1.31.10




(I'll be adding in my food recipes from She's a Crafty Pumpkin throughout the month of February- it's about time I got them over here!)

this was outrageously delicious.

You will need 3 main ingredients:
corn (I had frozen),
grape tomatoes (sliced in half),
baby spinach (as much as your little heart desires).

heat up some extra virgin olive oil, throw in the corn, then the spinach, toss it all around as the spinach wilts, maybe some more spinach. sprinkle some kosher salt on top of that happy little frying pan. add in the toms and a twist of freshly ground pepper and....

eat

it

up


recipe from Pgh Post Gazette sometime ago ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Your recipes all look wonderful. I am bookmarking you. Thanks for dropping in on my blog today:)
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look good -- I can't eat tomatoes, but I can eat around them!

    ReplyDelete