Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Pat's Day Sauce ~ 3.19.11


Our St. Patrick's day feast will forever include this wonderful recipe shared with me by my friend, Jen in Ohio.
 It's not pictured above and really, it's a bit shy and not as photogenic as my corned beef and cabbage, but trust me when I tell you to make it. Just make the SAUCE! I actually halved the recipe and used 1/3 of the bottle of my horse radish- you'll definitely want to taste after it sits about 30 minutes to make sure you added enough of the horseradish to it.

Rocky's Mom's Awesome St. Pat's Sauce
1/2C Sour Cream
3/4C Mayo
1/2 bottle horse radish (not prepared horseradish)
3-4tbsp cider vinegar
squirt/dollop french's mustard

Mix all together until well blended to consistency & flavor desired. Serve with your corned beef and cabbage. Dip everything into it. Then use it the next day for your corned beef sandwiches!

1 comment: